This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question about writing reports
- From: Jonathan Hayward <jshayward at pobox dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:26:17 -0600
- Subject: Question about writing reports
- Organization: Eolas Technologies
I posted an apparent bug report about gcc/Cygwin 1.3.9 aborting on
function prototypes that worked flawlessly under gcc/RH. I tried to
write a descriptive statement and included cygcheck output. It was
posted about a week ago, and I haven't seen a reply yet. Is there
further information I can post that will be useful in replying?
(A four dimensional maze, stories, essays, artwork, and other things...)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html