This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to create a windows link in script?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Joshua Franklin" <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <roland at steeltorch dot com>,<rrschulz at cris dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:11:59 +1100
- Subject: Re: How to create a windows link in script?
- References: <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Franklin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've written a program that does just this. It's a
> fully scriptable and can set icons. I'm
> hoping to get it included in cygwin sometime, but
> I'm waiting until the new setup.exe comes out to
> bother developers with it. In the meantime, you can
> get it at:
Why are you waiting?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html