This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clisp as a shell
- From: Neil Zanella <nzanella at cs dot mun dot ca>
- To: Guy Worthington <guyw at multiline dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:32:50 -0330 (NST)
- Subject: Re: clisp as a shell
I think you can just add it to /etc/shells and run chsh to set
it as your default shell. Why do you want to do this?
On 20 Feb 2002, Guy Worthington wrote:
> I'd like to try clisp as a shell and am just fishing in the hope,
> that this has already been done.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html