This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygreadline5.dll redux - resolved
- From: James Garrison <jhg at athensgroup dot com>
- To: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:43:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygreadline5.dll redux - resolved
- References: <3C728A63.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I am using the most current installer. However,
I just solved the problem by forcing it to reinstall the readline
package. For whatever reason, the library was missing even
though the installer thought the package was installed.
Andrew Markebo wrote:
> Just a quick note, which installer did you use.. what I mean is that
> the modern setup.exe should include this if it is needed,
> But otoh someone might have forgotten to mention readline in the
> config of his package, how have you missed??
> How I get it.. I run the installer and select it :-)
James Garrison Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org 5608 Parkcrest Dr
http://www.athensgroup.com Austin, TX 78731
PGP: RSA=0x92E90A3B DH/DSS=0x498D331C (512) 345-0600 x150
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html