Re: Core dumped just only with strcat!

Just tried it - it doesn't dump core here. Is this snippet taken
from a larger source ? If so maybe it would be usefull to paste it
all. Maybe the core happens somewhere else...

Still you can try to debug this by yourself - compile with -g
option and launch gdb. Then come back to the list if you suspect
a bug in cygwin and not your code :)