This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how does cygwin see what user I am in windows?
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- To: Mattias Brändström <brasse at ludd dot luth dot se>
- Cc: Alex Malinovich <demonbane at the-love-shack dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: 18 Feb 2002 09:57:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: how does cygwin see what user I am in windows?
- References: <Pine.NEB.email@example.com>
/ Mattias Brändström <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
| After searching the FAQ for the phrase 'mkpasswd -d' I must report that
| it does not exist within the FAQ. Do you have any other information on
| where I can RTFM?
Well there is a users guide at http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/,
more exaktly (well to be honest I searched for "mkpasswd", and assumed
that the stuff about -d would be told)
Or if you just type mkpasswd you will see which params you can throw,
maybe of interest..
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html