This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Jens Haug <haug at ikff dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:16:04 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: offline installation
- Reply-to: Jens Haug <haug at ikff dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
I'd like to install Cygwin, but I don't have internet access from
my Windows System. Ok, I'll be honest, I don't *want* to have any
network connection when running windows.
So I'd like to install Cygwin offline. I was looking for information
on which Files I have to download, where to place them, whether to
unpack them or not, and so on. I am familiar with Linux (just in
case this helps).
I would like to run XFree86 - this might give you an idea of which
packages I'll need.
Can you please help me here?
IKFF Universitšt Stuttgart Tel. 0711/685-6422
Pfaffenwaldring 9 Fax 0711/685-6356
70550 Stuttgart firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html