This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
question on the cygwin setup command
- From: Andrew Chang <awc at bitmover dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:00:36 -0800
- Subject: question on the cygwin setup command
- References: <20020211182408.GA2146@redhat.com>
Is there a option switch or a env variable to change the default of the
cygwin setup command ? (I need to change the default to "Install from local
directory" in the cygwin setup window).
If no, can someone email me a pointer of the scource
of setup.exe, I will try to add that...
pls response to firstname.lastname@example.org, I am not on the cygwin mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html