This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems linking against Mingw DLL
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: daniel dot abad-molina at cgey dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:36:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problems linking against Mingw DLL
- References: <MCELILCPLKMJCEJEFPNKAEMOCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 01:47:15PM +0100, Daniel Abad wrote:
>I have build a mingw DLL. Then I have build a program using functions
>exported from that DLL, and linked against the import library generated by
>dlltool, with no problem (not using -mno-cygwin)
>When I run the program I get an STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
>On the other hand, I tried to compile the program with the -mno-cygwin flag
>and all went ok.
>What I have missed?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html