This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: postgresql-7.2-2
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Rick Rankin <rick_rankin at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin at postgresql dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:42:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: postgresql-7.2-2
- References: <20020212131000.GA1248@dothill.com><email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:01:56AM -0800, Rick Rankin wrote:
> --- Jason Tishler <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > <!!!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!!!!>
> > Note that this distribution will *not* function correctly with Cygwin
> > 1.3.9-1. If you want to use this distribution, then you *must* upgrade
> > your Cygwin DLL to a recent snapshot (i.e., 2002-Feb-10 or later) or to
> > the next release after 1.3.9-1 (when available).
> > </!!!!! WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!!!!>
> Out of curiosity, what is it that requires upgrading Cygwin to a snapshot to
> get this version of PostgreSQL to work?
getsockname() would SEGV when driven by PostgreSQL 7.2 psql. If
interested, see the following for more details:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html