This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:40:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup.exe
- References: <LMBBIFHAFADOGLGOEFONKEMNGEAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 06:31:01PM -0800, Michael wrote:
>Setup.exe seems to crash and burn rather ungracefully if setup.ini is
>missing it's timestamp and version lines at the top.
Doctor, doctor! It hurts when I do this...
Luckily that will never be an issue for cygwin setup.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html