Quick question, please help!

Christopher,

I've read your posts about Interix, and I know you are not happy about it,
but here comes the ugly question again:

How could I compile or use Xfree with Interix, I sure would use cygwin but
my boss really digs Interix because it is not emulated, and our tests with
most ported apps is really faster than using interix (way fast), please
help! or they will start coding the apps in visual basic!!!! and our current
linux boxes will have to be migrated to windows...

Thanks and sorry for the ugly question.

Alex