This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "cygregex.dll could not be found"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:51:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: "cygregex.dll could not be found"
- References: <OF718BC97C.85B5BD6E-ON85256B5A.007B76E0@pok.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:31:09PM -0500, ROHIT X SINGH wrote:
>Thanks for the comment.
> I got the version from mirrors.rcn.net about 1 hour ago.
>The versions I have are :
Wow, what a lot of effort to reinforce the point. The above version of
openssh is OUT OF DATE.
I don't know how it happened but I would suggest that you just rerun
setup.exe. I'll bet that it would even choose to update your
out-of-date packages automatically. It it doesn't update them "by
hand". You can see the most recent version of the packages at
(Who knows what the next observation is likely to be...)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html