This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Mark Jones <mark dot jones106 at verizon dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:01:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: hwaddr
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports: http://cygwin.com/ .
If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.
For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list. I've also Cc'ed this reply there.
On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 03:43:08PM -0600, Mark Jones wrote:
>In reference to your message:
>So is there anyway to get the ethernet adapter hardware address in
>Cygwin? If so, how?
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html