This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Set up and remove registry
- From: "keith_starsmeare at yahoo dot co dot uk" <kxs at breathemail dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:37:44 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Set up and remove registry
- Reply-to: keith_starsmeare at yahoo dot co dot uk
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> You really should investigate "regtool".
As should the people hammering on about /proc/registry. regtool's very
easy to use in scripts.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html