This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:51:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin
- References: <9BA5F91CE7E4D111829200A0C99B3782E4E61C@BOSTONMAIL>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 06:38:08PM -0000, Prakriteswar Santikary wrote:
>when I type 'cygcheck -s' I see both 'vim' and 'vim-src'. Does that mean I
>have installed the -src ? I uninstalled the vim by clicking 'keep' to
>'uninstall', Reinstalled it but still when I type 'vim' it says command not
>found. Where am I going wrong ? thanks for your help.
Sorry. I don't have a clue. If you don't have a vim in /bin/vim.exe or
/usr/bin/vim.exe after running setup.exe and definitely installing it,
then you are in a very very small minority.
I assume that it probably actually is on your system somewhere. If this
was my problem, I would have searched the system for vim.exe a while
ago. Have you done that? Have you used the Windows Find to look for
vim.exe? I really don't know what's happening.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html