This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt and text output problems
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: Axel Kowald <kowald at molgen dot mpg dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:18:36 +0000
- Subject: rxvt and text output problems
- References: <3C60FD66.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 6 Feb 02, Axel Kowald writes:
> Hello everybody,
> I recently installed cygwin 1.3.6 (including rxvt 2.7.2) on my w2k
> machine. I run tcsh in the rxvt and everything works fine, except that
> rxvt doesn't show all the output of some of command line programs which
> come with w2k.
> Examples are ftp and telnet. If I use winnt/system32/ftp it doesn't
> display "username" and "password" and also the welcome text doesn't
> appear. If I use tcsh (or bash) in a normal dos command window ftp and
> telnet work fine.
Use Cygwin ftp and telnet instead.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html