This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Michael F. March" <march at indirect dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:44:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: /dev/registry
- References: <014a01c1acc9$7324cc80$0100a8c0@advent02>
This sounds like a GREAT idea to me.
> How about adding a /dev/registry fhandler to Cygwin? Registry keys would
> directories and values in the registry files. I'm willing to try coding
> if people think it's a good idea. It allows shell scripts to easily access
> registry keys as well as programs.