This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems upgrading from 2.95.3-5 to 3.X on cygwin
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Mack Lobell <macklobell at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:04:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: Problems upgrading from 2.95.3-5 to 3.X on cygwin
- References: <F271BGYNu6oRbG0qRJX0000e3c6@hotmail.com>
I suggest you remove all '\r' characters from i386.md, so that the
newlines consist of '\n' only. That will likely solve your problem.
You needn't bother with insn-flags.h; that looks to be only a warning
and once you get stage1 built of 3.0, it won't have problems with
'\r' (but the .md file still might; I'm not sure about that).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html