This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:26:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020201113417.A5391@cygbert.vinschen.de> <3C5AAF81.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:08:49AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>> I hoped to get an assignment from you so that we never have to ask
>> for that later.
>Ah, but I am pretty sure you have one already (a few years back).
I don't see any record of this. Do you have specifics? Like who you
sent the assignment to and who signed your copy when you received
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html