This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc broken in 1.3.9 ?
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Phil Smith <aphilsmith at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:47:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc broken in 1.3.9 ?
- References: <F137kG0rm3rxUn3AkTR000236e8@hotmail.com>
Maybe you haven't installed the gcc or binutils package. To bring
everything back to normal just run again the setup.exe program and
make sure you select both binutils and gcc packages. If the problem
still persists you have to attach the output of the failing build
and send it to the list.
Phil Smith wrote:
> After installing Cygwin 1.3.9, I found I could no longer compile any
> sources with gcc. I installed it on top of a Cygwin 1.3.3 installation
> which I have been using for many months to build successfully port new
> versions of gdb, tcl, tk and a very large set of application code. What
> might be the problem ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html