Re: rebase addon - Bas and Size listing of dll's without rebasing

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 12:50:07PM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> [...]

Seems to work fine with the distributed version of binutils.  I tried
this with cygncurses6.dll.

Regardless, if there is a problem in objdump then it obviously needs to
be fixed.  Adding an option to some other program because objdump is broken
is not the way to approach this, IMO.

cgf