RE: rebase addon - Bas and Size listing of dll's without rebasing

Try it with a recent objdump and a dll with auto-import variables and you will see that
objdump crashes. :-(

> > Because I hacked this very quick, I have used simple FILE structure
> > and fopen/fread calls.  Perhaps someone like to change this to iostream
> > functionality.
>
> At this point, my priorities are:
>
>     1. attempt to contribute rebase to binutils
>     2. work on the integration with setup.exe
>
> After the above is completed, then I would entertain adding such an
> option if the community deemed it appropriate.  But, wouldn't
> implementing it via ReBaseImage()'s fReBase parameter as opposed to
> plucking certain bytes out of the executable be a better approach?  I
> presume that this is how MS implements their '-s' (just sum image range)
> option.

I have done this, because I doesn't know any other way to do this, especially because of the
objdump bug.
There may be better solutions for this.

Ralf