This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Potential problems with Cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Jon Leichter" <jon at symas dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:22:51 +1100
- Subject: Re: Potential problems with Cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- References: <DLEBJKNCNLJEDKMKICHGIENGCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Leichter" <email@example.com>
> Most libraries included with packages install in /usr/local/lib
> /usr/lib). As for libraries that it may depend upon, as long as my GCC
> file knows where to find libraries, I don't see a problem.
Please check your facts before making assertions.
$ ls -lR /usr/local/lib/
drwxrwxrwx 2 Administ None 0 Dec 27 22:00 pkgconfig
I have nearly every package provided by cygwin installed, and as you can
see, the libraries are not installed in /usr/local/lib.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html