This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request for update to rsync
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Stephen More <mores at psi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:37:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Request for update to rsync
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am 2001-12-26 um 14:24 schriebst du:
> When using rsync with cygwin ( 2.4.6 ), my sessions have been hanging.
> rsync 2.5.0 is out and states:
> BUG FIXES:
> * Fix for various bugs causing rsync to hang.
> Can someone update the rsync package?
> I was able to download it, compile it, and run it. But perhaps I missed
> something because it seemed to copy every file, every time.
What does a `make test' say?
I get this:
----- overall results:
That doesn't look like no problems.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html