This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: glib with thread support?
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- To: "'Arno Waschk'" <520091860693-0001 at t-online dot de>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:10:22 -0500
- Subject: RE: glib with thread support?
- Reply-to: <nhv at cape dot com>
Arno Waschk writes:
>recently i compiled glib 1.2.9 successfully. But since some
>need thread support i tried again with ./configure --enable-threads.
>But it says "You do not have any known thread system on your computer"
>Do I need not to install one? Which?
>I am running Cygwin 1.3.6 under WinME.
I don't know about WinME but on Win2k
I have successfully built glib1.2.9 with threads
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html