This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Repeated 'Signal 11' - it's network related
- From: Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:57:58 +0000
- Subject: Repeated 'Signal 11' - it's network related
- Organization: Thales Sensors (but only on behalf of myself)
- Reply-to: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
Nobody seems to have had any comment WRT my continued, random
'signal 11' errors trying to configure and/or make (even in a
If I run purely off a C:\-installed cygwin, I suffer no
problems at all - I seem to have compiled up gcc fine.
So - why would running cygwin off a (WinNT) network drive
cause a multitude of 'signal 11' errors?
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
ls: .signature: No such file or directory
[neil@fnx ~]# exit
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html