This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how can I install version 1.3.2?
- From: "JANE ASMUTH" <jasmuth at sarnoff dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:19:11 -0500
- Subject: how can I install version 1.3.2?
- Organization: Sarnoff Corporation
I am trying to go back to version 1.3.2 of cygwin. I am currently using
cygwin 1.3.6. The setup program only allows me to unistall entirely, or go
back to version 1.3.5.
Can someone tell me how to uninstall what I have and get back to version
1.3.2 of the cygwin1.dll? (Or point me to a web page).
The reason for my wanting to do this is I am having problems with xemacs
21.4.6 and I hear that the everything is ok with cygwin 1.3.2.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html