This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Robert White <Robert dot White at morganstanley dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:27:36 +0000
- Subject: Newbie question
- Organization: Morgan Stanley
- Reply-to: Robert dot White at morganstanley dot com
I have been using cygwin for some time now, as a replacement shell
basically on various flavours on Windows machines.
I only joined this list about a week ago however, and have noticed that
some of the mail is to do with server side networking, such as imetd.
I am very interested in setting something like this up, which from what
I infer from the questions allows telneting on to a box running cygwin.
I have checked the archives, and the user guide, but cannot find
anything about how to set up these daemons.
Could someone please provide some pointers?
Thank you in advance.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html