This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe 126.96.36.199: doesn't show new versions of NOT INSTALLED packages
- From: Lev Serebryakov <Lev dot Serebryakov at arcadia dot spb dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:06:31 +0300
- Subject: setup.exe 188.8.131.52: doesn't show new versions of NOT INSTALLED packages
- Organization: Arcadia, Inc.
- Reply-to: Lev Serebryakov <Lev dot Serebryakov at arcadia dot spb dot ru>
I have local repository of cygwin packages, which I update with
setup.exe (``Download from Internet'' option).
When computer with repository doesn't have installed cygwin,
everything is Ok: on each setup.exe execution I could see new
packages or new versions of old packages.
But when computer with repository have some cygwin utilities
(installed via ``Install from Local directory''), setup.exe DOESN'T
SHOW new packages and versions of packages, whcih I have not
I could switch setup to full mode, and I'll see 'Skip' on every
not-installed package! But I want to _DOWNLOAD_, and don't want to
_SKIP_ anything. I want to _SKIP_ whan I'm installing, and now I'm
in _DOWNLOADING_ mode!
I suppose, it's a bug.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html