This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to link CYGWIN cout dll instead WIN32 cout dll using MSVC
- From: "Paul G." <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:15:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: how to link CYGWIN cout dll instead WIN32 cout dll using MSVC
- Organization: Paul G.
- Reply-to: pgarceau at qwest dot net
On 12 Dec 2001 at 21:05, TC Shen wrote:
> I am not sure whether this is possible or not.
> I just need to tell MSVC to link with CYGWIN dll (with iostream)
> instead of the one came with MSVC. Can I do this? How?
Seriously doubt it as the two are largely incompatible. Not certain, but think you can load msvc .dlls from
within Cygwin executables.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html