This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: atk <atk at wavenet dot ws>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:44:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Hi
- References: <200112140132.fBE1WrCG011937@mail.ee.gatech.edu>
> I just liked to ask, why BitchX doesnt work on cygwin platform?
> when i compile, and exec it, there comes error:
> "$ BitchX
> /usr/local/bin/BitchX: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected"
> I have tested many times and no use, whats the problem???
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html