This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: UNIX Sockets - Broadcast address
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:03:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re: UNIX Sockets - Broadcast address
- References: <F69j03oHMwVN7miR9Od0000231c@hotmail.com>
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:08:15AM +0000, Kay M wrote:
> Yup, Like I said Ok with LINUX, so ?
> What could be wrong ?. REMEMBER its the bind()ing function that gives an
> error!. Even with no server just client, bind()ing gives error.
Dunno. The error code is returned by a WinSock function. It's
not explicitely set by Cygwin so I assume you're hitting a restriction
of WinSock. Did you try asking on a microsoft news group?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html