This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installation of OpenSSH somewhat broken?
- From: "Geoff Soutter" <gsoutter at molten dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:42:24 +1100
- Subject: Installation of OpenSSH somewhat broken?
- Reply-to: <gsoutter at molten dot com dot au>
I'm having a problem setting up some client machines with a recent (earlier
this week) version of cygwin SSH and CVS to connect to a cygwin CVS server.
I've chosen just the CVS and OpenSSH packages from the graphical setup.exe,
and after the install completes I start bash and try and run ssh-user-config
and it keeps complaining that cygcrypto.dll is missing.
I tried re-installing the same things and it seems to work fine after that.
Weird. CVS and SSH seem to work fine btw, thanks to those advising me about
the problems with pserver!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html