From: Cioffari, Joseph [mailto:Joseph.Cioffari@aig.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:57 AM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: FW: Cron jobs won't run

Kent,

I followed instructions below but I am now having problems writing and/or
creating the 'Administrator' crontab file.  It is giving me 'writing
/tmp/cron135 permission denied' responses.  I even changed all permissions
on the /tmp and /var/cron directories so that Administrator could write to
it after it didn't seem to work with SYSTEM owning those directories.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Joe