This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile perl- percentage of tests expected to pass- 96% okay
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Peter Buckley <peter dot buckley at cportcorp dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:13:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: compile perl- percentage of tests expected to pass- 96% okay
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3C167C1A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am 2001-12-11 um 22:35 schriebst du:
> I compiled perl and when I do "make test" I only get 96% okay-
> Searching the MLA I see that some people have gotten 99+% okay- is there
> something special I need to do to build perl under cygwin? I just did a
> configure -d to accept all the defaults.
Which perl did you use?
There are some patches in the cygwin (perl-5.6.1) sources so it should
build with one or two failures. There is also a build script included
in the cygwin-perl sources in CYGWIN-PATCHES subdirectory.
Which Windows are you on?
FAT drives gives some more failures.
Which environment settings do you use, there are more failures on NT if
you don't use CYGWIN=ntsec .
Bleadperl (perl-devel) builds today with two or three test failures but
may be fixed or some more tomorrow.
Gerrit P. Haase mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html