This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt and mutt incompatabilities
- From: tim lupfer <tl at assimilated dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:39:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: rxvt and mutt incompatabilities
- References: <0bc701c18267$0e9df5c0$738ffe0c@pwork>
On Dec 11 at 10:12AM C. Porter Bassett wrote:
> Is anybody out there running mutt and rxvt together? I get display problems
> and inconsistencies when I try to run mutt in rxvt. In general, I have
> gotten much better terminal emulation out of rxvt than out of the dos box,
> except for when running mutt.
Same here. However, if you do not require color support, use a vt220
terminal and everything else seems to function alright.
( alias newmutt="export TERM=vt220; mutt; alias TERM=oldterm" )
tim lupfer firstname.lastname@example.org
familiarity breeds contempt--and children.
--mark twain's notebook.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html