This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc -mno-cygwin creates cygwin executables!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:37:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc -mno-cygwin creates cygwin executables!
- References: <3C16469D.B2B4B26B@freeler.nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 06:47:09PM +0100, Teun Burgers wrote:
>1) gcc -mno-cygwin searches for libs in /usr/lib.
> Should it?
It shouldn't, but it does. Changing this requires a complicated change
to 'ld'. I don't think that anyone is contemplating such a change.
The only alternative is to use the mingw version of the tools.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html