This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Java on CGYWIN & How to compile packages
- From: Michael Tang <tangm at oslo dot geco-prakla dot slb dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:13:22 +0100
- Subject: Java on CGYWIN & How to compile packages
- References: <01C1811A.8B34A320.email@example.com>
I have two questions:
1. Can I run Java on CGYWIN environment?
If so, where can I download Java for Cgywin environment?
2. How can I compile / include packages into cgywin environment. I heard
you can modify some setup.ini files? Well, I am new-bie, thus and pointers
will be of great help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html