This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem using pthreads with GCC under CygWin
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Kay M <passhark at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:26:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem using pthreads with GCC under CygWin
- References: <F68VQ5b0o6GPHjKlP8C00019827@hotmail.com>
You dont need to add neither -pthread nor -pthreads to
the gcc command line. pthreads is part of the cygwin
Kay M wrote:
> I have win98
> Have installed Cygwin B20.1 and also have installed version 1.3.3.
> I have a simple .c file that is a pthreads example.
> Problem is When I compile it it dont compile. GCC cant see the pthreads
> libraries. Ive tried the -pthread and -pthreads switch. Ans also #included
> the pthreads.h.
> There is no pthread.h file in the include directories ?
> WHat the problem ?.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html