This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Makefile variable with space
- From: "Attila Csosz" <acsosz at mail dot datanet dot hu>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 01:09:09 +0100
- Subject: Makefile variable with space
- References: <006301c18046$598f3cb0$738ffe0c@pwork>
How can be used variable in makefile that contains spaces?
I need something like this:
MYDIR = C:\Program Files\Mydir
But when I refer to MYDIR for example as include dirs like -IMYDIR I've got
Make don't understand (I think)that is one string "C:\Program Files\Mydir".
I tried "C:\Program Files\Mydir",
'C:\Program Files\Mydir', C:\Progra~1\Mydir but didn't help.
Thanks for any help
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html