This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mkdir under Win98
- From: 520066587150-0001 at t-online dot de (Jerome BENOIT)
- To: Cygnus <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 10:47:07 +0100
- Subject: mkdir under Win98
- Reply-to: JGMBenoit at Wanadoo dot fr
It seems that `mkdir' behaves strngely under Win98:
1] it works fine when the command is typed onlie;
2] sometimes it doesn't work when it is used in a (bash) script.
Please note that cygwin installation is uptodate.
Any idea ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html