This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.3.6-3 and xemacs
- From: "Ryan T. Sammartino" <ryants at shaw dot ca>
- To: Peter Keller <keller at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:49:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.3.6-3 and xemacs
- References: <Pine.WNT.4.33.0112060937500.1404-100000@MSD-PC3>
On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:02:21AM +0000, Peter Keller wrote:
> I've had the same problem as Ryan, and I have had to roll back to cygwin
> 1.3.5 as well. I can tell you that the problem has something to do with
> /cygdrive: what I have found is that visiting a file whose path begins
> with /cygdrive using C-x C-f, or using "File->Open..." on a directory that
> has been mapped to Windows drive where cygwin provides access to the drive
> via /cygdrive, does not work.
Ah... for me I have soft links from /home/ryans to various /cygdrive
places, and I'm going through those soft links to open files, which is
why I didn't clue in to this.
Ryan T. Sammartino (email@example.com)
When the politicians walk around with their hands in their own pockets.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html