This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Q: How do I install a full cygwin with setup.exe? (Did RTFM and STFW)
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: PM at nworks dot dk
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:20:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Q: How do I install a full cygwin with setup.exe? (Did RTFM and STFW)
- References: <OFB9E01668.4D79D637-ONC1256B18.004D3E23@nworks.dk>
> During the course of my installing I also quickly discovered, that I only
> had a very rudimentary set of packages installed.
> The FAQ, under "What packages should I install" says: "Just get everything,
> if you have room for it." If this is the recommendation, then why isn't it
> easy to do?
Because setup is a work in progress. If you check the ml archives,
you'll see that many people have already pointed this out, and folks are
hard at work to provide this capability.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html