This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe cvs -D20011202 dumps core
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:13:29 +1100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe cvs -D20011202 dumps core
- References: <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This weekend I tried to build setup.exe from source, to test my new
> texmf packages and update the LilyPond installer.
The current setup.exe on email@example.com is the categories branch - cd
to cinstall, then run cvs update -PdAkkv -rcategories.
HEAD has a few issues just now :}. We're getting close to a freeze and a
new release though.
Lastly, firstname.lastname@example.org is the best list for setup.exe
discussion. (And if you're building from source I suggest you subcribe
to that list).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html