This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim doesn't work
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Mike Oliver <oliver at math dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 00:52:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: vim doesn't work
- Organization: Georgia Tech
- References: <3C0A9783.3FAAC0F7@math.ucla.edu>
Mike Oliver wrote:
> "The procedure entry point bind_textdomain_codeset could not be
> located in the dynamic link library cygintl.dll "
> Vim version: latest/vim/vim-6.0.46-1.tar.bz2.
> I can't find a version number on cygintl.dll, but it's dated
> 23 October 2000 11:09 and has 13,824 bytes.
Run 'cygcheck -c gettext'. If it doesn't say 0.10.38-2, then you need
to upgrade your gettext package.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html