Make $100,000.00 a Year!

Dear Friend:

>AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
>
>''Making over One Hundred Thousand Dollars every 7 to
12 months from your
>home for an investment of only $30 U.S. Dollars
expense one time''

>THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
>
>BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!
>
>Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following.
This is the letter
>you have been hearing about
>on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet,
>a national weekly news
>program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this
>program described below ,
>to see if it really can make people money.
>
>The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal.
>Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO
>Laws prohibiting the participation
>in the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are
>bound to make some mega
>bucks with only $30 out of pocket cost''.
>
> DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
> THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
> BETTER THAN EVER.
>
>This is what one had to say:
>
>''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times
>before but each time I passed on it.
>I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return
> for the minimal effort and money
>required. To my astonishment, I received total $
61,470.00 in 21 weeks,
>with money still coming in''.
>
> Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

>Here is another testimonial:
>
>''This program has been around for a long time but I
never believed in it.
>But one day when
>I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble
my $30 on it. I
>followed the
>simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the
money started to
>come in. First month
>I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that
I made a total of
>$29,000.00.
>So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made
>over $71,000.00 and
>I am playing it again. The key to success in this
program is to follow
>the simple
>steps and NOT change anything .''
>
>More testimonials later but first,
>
> *** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ***
>

>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>If you would like to make at least $100,000 every 7
to 12 months easily
>and comfortably,
>please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN !!!

>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
>FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
>

>INSTRUCTIONS:
>
>**** Order all 3 reports shown on the list below.
>
>**** For each report, send $10 CASH, THE NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
>ARE
>ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose
name appears ON THAT
>LIST
>next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS
ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP
>LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
>
>**** When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the 3 reports.
> You will need all 3 reports
>so that you can save them on your computer and resell
them. YOUR TOTAL
>COST $10 X 3 = $30.00.
>
>**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail,
each of the 3 reports
>from these 3 different individuals.
>Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
for you to send to
>the 1,000's
>of people who will order them from you. Also make a
floppy of these
>reports and keep it
>on your desk in case something happen to your
computer.

>****.IMPORTANT -DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are
>listed next to each report, or their sequence on the
list,
>in any way other than what is instructed below in
step '' 1 through 4
>''
>or you will loose out on majority of your profits.
Once you understand
>the
>way this works, you will also see how it does not
work if you change it.

>Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter, it will NOT
>work!!!
>People have tried to put their friends/relatives
names on all three
>thinking
>they could get all the money. But it does not work
this way. Believe us,
>we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing
happened. So Do Not try
>to change anything other than what is instructed.
Because if you do,
>it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the
reward!!!

#3.
>This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt counting their
>fortune.
>
>2.... Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO
REPORT #3.

>3.... Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO
REPORT #2.

>4.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1
Position.

>PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

>Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on
>your computer.
>DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
>Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose
any data.
>To assist you with marketing your business on the
Internet,
>the 3 reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable
>marketing information which includes how to send bulk
e-mails legally,
>where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much more.

>There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture
going:

> METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

>Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes,
>and we will assume You and those involved send out
only
>10,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the
mailing receive only
>a 0.2% response (the response could be much better
but
>lets just say it is only 0.2% . Also many people will
send out hundreds of
>thousands e-mails instead of only 10,000 each).
>
>Continuing with this example, you send out only
10,000 e-mails.
>With a 0.2%response, that is only 20 orders for
report #1.
>Those 20 people responded by sending out 10,000
e-mail each for
>a total of 200,000. Out of those 200,000 e-mails only
0.2% responded
>with orders. That's = 400 people responded and
ordered Report #2.
>Those 400 people mail out 10,000 e-mails each for a
total of 4 million
>e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 8000
orders for Report #3 .

> THAT'S 8,000 ORDERS TIMES $10 EACH = $80,000.00.
>
>Your total income in this example is:
>1..... $200+
>2..... $4,000+
>3..... $80,000+ ........Grand Total = $84,200.00
>
>NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT
>HE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT,
>YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

>REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 20 PEOPLE
>ORDERING OUT OF 10,000 YOU MAILED TO.
>
>Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone, or half or even
>one
>4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more? There are
>over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide
>and counting. Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more!

> METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
>
>Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of
>FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the Internet will
>easily
>get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with Method # 1
>and add METHOD #2 as you go along.
>For every $10 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report
>they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders.
>This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
>with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can not
>advertise until they receive the report.
>
>_______________ AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________
>
>ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
>
>Notes: Always send $10 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each
Report. Checks NOT
>accepted.
>Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at
least 2 sheets of
>paper. On one of
>those sheets of paper. Write the NUMBER & the NAME of
the Report you are
>ordering,
>YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

> PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

>Report #1:"The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Net"

>Order Report #1 from:
Jerry Goodsell

219 Intervale Road

Boonton, NJ 07005

USA

>Report #2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Net"
>Get a Free Bonus Report: "How to become a millionaire
utilizing MLM & the
>Net"
>
>Order Report #2 and get your free report from:

>Brian Abell

>6913 Turnberry Ct
>Frederick, MD 21703

>USA >

Anthony Henry

#1 within 2 weeks,
>continue sending e-mails until you do.
>
>After you have received 20 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should
>receive 200 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did
not, continue

#2, YOU CAN RELAX,
>because the system is already working for you , and
the cash will continue
>to roll in!
>

>THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
>
>Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of
>different report. You can KEEP Track of your PROGRESS
by watching which
>report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE
>INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAIL SAND
>START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
>There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business!!!

>FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
>PROGRAM:
>
>"You have just received information that can give you
financial
>freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and
>JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money
in the
>next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined.

>Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not
change it in any way.
>It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to
e-mail a copy of this
>exciting report after you have put your name and
address in Report #1 and
>moved
>others to #2...........#3 as instructed above.
>One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails
>and your name will be on everyone of them. Remember
though, the more you
>send out the more potential customers you will reach.

>So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and
>opportunity to become
>financially independent.
>
>IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
>
>************** MORE TESTIMONIALS****************
>

>'' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in
Chicago.
>I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and
I make pretty good
>money.
>When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk
>mail''.
>I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge
of the population and
>percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my
>supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped
in with both feet. I
>made
>merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
''I told you so'' on
>her when
>the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had
>received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she
had received a total
>of $47,200.00 all cash!I was shocked. I have joined
Jody in her
>''hobby''.
>
> Mitchell Wolf, M.D. , Chicago, Illinois

>''Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind
>participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
I decided that the
>initial investment
>was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders
>to at least
>get my money back. I was surprised when I found my
medium size post
>office box
>crammed with orders. I made $75,210.00 in the first
12 weeks. The nice
>thing about
>this deal is that it does not matter where people
live. There simply
>isn't a better investment
>with a faster return and so big''.
>
> Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

>''I had received this program before. I deleted it,
but later I wondered
>if I should
>have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get
>another copy,
>so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11
>months passed
>then it luckily came again...... I did not delete
this one! I made more
>than $90,000 on
>my first try and all the money came within 24
weeks''.

> Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

>'' It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively easy money with
>little cost to you.
>I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money
>started to come in.
>My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of
fifth month my total
>cash count
>was $ 62,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to
Internet''.

> Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

>GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

>If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the
>Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade
>Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,
Washington, D.C.

>////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

>ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

>This message is sent in compliance of the proposed
bill SECTION 301, per
>Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further
transmission to you
>by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a
>reply to: refymove@yahoo.com with the word Remove in
the subject line.