Re: Solved: ftpd stalls when the W2k TCP Loopback adapter is enabled

Glad you worked something out.  W2K's behavior in this area must be
controlled by the driver??  All I can say is I have no troubles with
IP addresses and my PCMCIA network card with DHCP on W2K.  Of course,
I always have the card plugged in even if it's not connected to the
net.