This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/share/vim/vim58/syntax/dtd.vim has errors
- To: Mark Paulus <commpg at yahoo dot com>, gnuwin32 <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: /usr/share/vim/vim58/syntax/dtd.vim has errors
- From: Don Sharp <dwsharp at iee dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:38:36 +0100
- References: <200108311323.OAA25650@ampere.iee.org.uk>
Mark Paulus wrote:
> I have noticed the same thing. I'm thinking something
> got into the vim syntax directory that wasn't supposed to
> be there. Here is a copy of my "fixed" dtd.vim,
> if you'd like to try it out
Thanks very much I will.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html