This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Up-to-date info on '-mno-cygwin' vs. Mingw32
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Up-to-date info on '-mno-cygwin' vs. Mingw32
- From: "Paul G." <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:32:47 -0800
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- Reply-to: Paul Garceau <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
On 30 Aug 2001 at 13:24, the Illustrious Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> I'm trying to get my hands on some up-to-date info on what the
> difference (if any) is between building binaries using Cygwin's gcc with
> the -mno-cygwin flag and using the Mingw32 suite. Mumit Khans
> -mno-cygwin howto seems a little bit out-of-date.
That is likely because it is. What is at Mumit Khans site is legacy Mingw32 materials.
The latest evolution of Mingw and the appropriate links to download that evolution can be found,
as noted by another respondent, at http://www.mingw.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html